...Prove Their Worth...

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth
by hitting back." - Piet Hein

A kind of running diary and rambling pieces on my struggles with assorted books, classes, and other things, as they happen. You must be pretty bored to be reading this...

Saturday, May 03, 2003

I know I haven't updated this thing in quite a while. That kind of sucks, I suppose, but the trouble is that I haven't been very motivated to write about anything lately. Go figure.


In any case, winter is now officially over, and I've got two pieces of unrelated trivia. First, Mr. Thumpy is alive! Or, to be somewhat more precise, there is still a wild rabbit prowling the neighbourhood at night, and I had a close encounter with him while jogging a few days ago. He gave me a chilling look, and then hopped away.


Also, if you go to see the new X-men movie (it's a fun one!), and manage to get super-duper-mutant sticky gum all over your shoes at the theater, take heart. As it turns out, acetone is sticky gum's kryptonite, and rubbing at said gum with an acetone-soaked paper towel will get it right off. Acetone, for what it's worth, is a neat organic solvent, and you can get it at any supermarket, where it's sold as 'nail polish remover'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home