...Prove Their Worth...

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth
by hitting back." - Piet Hein

A kind of running diary and rambling pieces on my struggles with assorted books, classes, and other things, as they happen. You must be pretty bored to be reading this...

Sunday, December 15, 2002

I just came back from a Brazilian restaurant. It was very tasty. Particularly memorable was the caipirinha, probably because I've never had one before. It's really good.


I guess I haven't written anything about academics in the last month or too. I'm afraid this won't be changing with this update, because my fingers aren't obeying me as well as they ought to. Currently, I'm concentrating on my real analysis and linear algebra texts, with periodic dips into geometry and Baez and Munian. Fun stuff, but I'm taking it all rather seriously lately, by which I mean I put in a lot of hours. The payoff is that I'm progressing at a satisfying rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home