...Prove Their Worth...

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth
by hitting back." - Piet Hein

A kind of running diary and rambling pieces on my struggles with assorted books, classes, and other things, as they happen. You must be pretty bored to be reading this...

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

OMG. According to Einstein, left-handed people are travelling backward through time, man. Also, right-handed people are always going to misunderstand lefties, because we can't reach them. It all matches up, especially if you've Bob Marley crooning on your stereo! And it's all SO(3,1)'s fault, too, which means the CIA is involved. Trippy.


This post brought to you by an attempt to imagine what someone who is either a) massively abusing certain illicit substances or b) someone who is really much too sleepy to be awake would think about what I've 'derived' last night. Emphasis on the 'night'. Actually, I don't need to imagine (b), as it's true. I'll probably explain what I'm on about later, but just looking at the previous post will tell you how much weight to give to my temporal assertions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home