...Prove Their Worth...

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth
by hitting back." - Piet Hein

A kind of running diary and rambling pieces on my struggles with assorted books, classes, and other things, as they happen. You must be pretty bored to be reading this...

Monday, July 29, 2002

A few days ago I read an interesting piece on wynk's site (::waves to wynk::) about math and math education and so on, and was inspired to write down some of my own thoughts on the subject. I got a few paragraphs in, but ran out of steam, and then got distracted, and now the stuff I half-wrote is sitting on my hard drive, staring at me, first forlornly, then seductively, then accusingly, and periodically sighing dramatically.



"Finish me!", it wails and/or thunders. (When it thunders, it does so in the style of Mortal Kombat - I've always loved those finishing moves...) One of these days, I'll get back to it, finish it and correct the many typos, and post it. One of these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home