...Prove Their Worth...

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth
by hitting back." - Piet Hein

A kind of running diary and rambling pieces on my struggles with assorted books, classes, and other things, as they happen. You must be pretty bored to be reading this...

Saturday, June 22, 2002

Sigh. I've been doing some surfing around college websites. As I expected, I outright don't qualify for transfer at most of the universities I'd consider attending, and all the ones where I 'technically' may qualify more or less say 'don't bother' given certain stats (such as mine). And I can't say I blame them - I'd do the same if I was sitting in an admissions office. Expected, but still dissapointing. Podunk New Age Science University of Jebus*, here I come!


* - School motto: "We award more four-year degrees in BS to pet rabbits than any other school in Ohio!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home